Bearville Awesomeness
Welcome to Bearville Awesomeness! You are signed in as a guest right now, but if you want to access EVERYTHING register or log in. [:
Thanks!
Bearville Awesomeness
Welcome to Bearville Awesomeness! You are signed in as a guest right now, but if you want to access EVERYTHING register or log in. [:
Thanks!
Bearville Awesomeness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville Awesomeness! [:

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to Bearville Awesomeness, Guest!

Have a Happy New Year!! Very Happy

Welcome our newest member,  Epic Kaitlyn <3 !

Hi i'm new nice meet you! :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nicole

nicole

BABV Username : nicolapaws3

Hi i'm new nice meet you! :) Empty
PostSubject: Hi i'm new nice meet you! :)   Hi i'm new nice meet you! :) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:43 pm

Hi my babv character is nicolapaws3 you may seen me on babv on bear boulevard alot or not. i"m on every website about i just found this website i'm happy to join this website. so i guess know i'm going tell you about my self.

Name- Ashley
live- La california
about my parents- My parents are really nice people my dad like to hunt in deer season. But i don't eat deer lol if you have any more question about me feel free to ask Arrow
Back to top Go down
Admin/Millie♥
Admin [:
Admin [:
Admin/Millie♥

BABV Username : Emily2Hip254

PostSubject: Re: Hi i'm new nice meet you! :)   Hi i'm new nice meet you! :) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:47 am

Welcome, Ashley!! I hope you have a pawsome time here Smile
Back to top Go down
https://bearvilleawesomeness.forumotion.net
starla2hip56
BVA Obsessor
BVA Obsessor
starla2hip56

BABV Username : -

PostSubject: Re: Hi i'm new nice meet you! :)   Hi i'm new nice meet you! :) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:05 pm

Hello Ashley!
Welcome to BVA. Enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
kristalstar52

BABV Username : kristalstar52

PostSubject: Re: Hi i'm new nice meet you! :)   Hi i'm new nice meet you! :) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 6:45 am

Welcome! You'll surely like it here. Lol yeah I hipe so I mean, it would be weir..eating deer! Lol ok anyway yeah I'm on bear boulevard most of the time so sure if you see me say hi my name on it is kristalstar52 I hamng arround with popular people (like me) loool. Just kidding. No really I mean starvanilla222 arianaverysweet peggypatches and so many others Wink) bye have a nice time here oh and I forgot aaron brave <33
Back to top Go down
http://www.bearvillestars.skyrock.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi i'm new nice meet you! :)   Hi i'm new nice meet you! :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi i'm new nice meet you! :)
Page 1 of 1